Facebook

For those of you who may be interested, The Space in Between is now on Facebook. This is the first time I have ventured on to Facebook, and I must admit that it was with some hesitation; however, I have now been convinced that it has certain advantages when it comes to spreading information. The page is purely related to The Space in Between - no private photos and the like. It will not be replacing my blog, so keep visiting.

I have been a little tardy with posts these last couple of weeks, but, as we come closer to Christmas, there is a lot going on, and certain things tend to be shelved. In my next post, I want to continue with an idea I touched upon a few posts back. In the meantime, remember the next Book Draw will be coming up at the end of January, and, to be part of the draw, you must register, even if you registered for Draws One and Two.