Newsletter


I know that many of you who read my blog also follow my Newsletter, but I also know that there are many who know nothing at all about the Newsletter, so I thought I would mention it in this post.

The Newsletter is published twice a month (the next Newsletter will be published on the 7th July) and covers a number of different topics: books, vegetarian cooking, hiking, gardens and, at the moment, a course in numerology. Once a month, there is a giveaway - a book or a piece of art - and all subscribers are automatically part of the draw.

In order to read the Newsletter (and be eligible for giveaways), you must be a subscriber. There is a subscription option to the left of this post (type in your email address and then click on subscribe); otherwise you can find more information, together with a subscription option, on my website. It is extremely easy to subscribe and, should you later change your mind, just as easy to unsubscribe.

As they say: Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and you are more than welcome to subscribe.